Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Simple Thank you



To my SG mates!

Thank you for the prayers and the warm care it made my heart pump better. I appreciate each of your genuine beauty inside and out. Btw, I am better now. Eating more grasses hehe

To Ate Abby-you are such a good leader to us, thank you for the warm smile, kindness and timely jokes. You deserve what you have and you shall have more as you bless them.

To Ate Reigna-you're really a "jewel". The humble heart that you have exalts your beauty. Thank you for your kindness and generosity of your "sanggumay'

To Ate Chiqui-you have been such a kind and good lady. When the SG mates are with you we also are beautiful "single ladies". Thank you for the warm smile and the open spirit.

To Ate Shemah-the smile, jokes and humble spirit are always in tune with my aura. Thank you for the CD :-) Hope to see u soon,you're getting "fit" now.

To Reissa-thank you for the "hilot" last night, it made me feel better than yesterday. In spite that we're on opposing sides we still laugh and laugh alot. Stay beautiful inside, I know you wil marry a Godly man.

To Ate Feo-the simple,kind and sweet ate fei WE MISS U! Hope you could drop here again soon. Miss haru as well.

To Ate Reeve- stay simple and attractive as you are. we miss you in our SG meetings. Hopefully, you'll enjoy the things that you do. We miss you!

To Anne-thank you for the snack time text. The bubbly, simple and humble Anne is really a good testimony of faith.


To you all, thank you for praying and the friendship! I only had the chance to write this now, because I just discovered how to write a note on facebook..hehe. Thank you! you are all always prayed for. Thank you God for this people, may they continually increase abundantly in your kingdom. I love you God and let your love cover them. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment