Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Not "Me" anymore

                                                   for the sick that they may have healing
                                                     for the children to be comforted
                                                    for the parents not to worry
                                                     for my friends to appreciate life's blessings
                                                     for them to realize their worth
                                                          to celebrate life in spite of
                                                         to share our blessings to all people
I have been praying alot of times already and all of which would all be summed up to my "self-requests"
I would pray for MY good health, MY family, MY friends and MY future. I shooked one day, realizing that my prayers changed. I now pray this way;

Father God, I know I am a sinner but I believe that I am your daughter. I pray FOR the people who are sick, may you bless them with bountiful health, I pray FOR my friends may they be strong in times of defeat and cling unto You only, I pray FOR the distress that may comfort and peace be upon them and I pray FOR my family tthat we may be an instrument of your goodness. May I become like you Father.

MATURITY in praying is a big part of your daily existence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment